Tamil director, Linguswamy signs three film deal
The three projects have been titled, 'Vettai', 'Vazhakku Enn 18/9' and 'Kumki'
New Delhi: UTV Motion Pictures has inked a three-film deal with renowed Tamil producer-director N. Linguswamy to co-produce, market and distribute his movies.
The studio will produce and distribute N. Linguswamy's three porjects - Vettai, Vazhakku Enn 18/9 and Kumki.
Vazhukku Enn 18/9 will be written and directed by Balaji Sakthivel, who has helmed films like Kadhal and Kalloori. The film has a new cast and will release in September.
For Vettai, Linguswamy will wield the megaphone himself and he will team up with actors Arya, R. Madhavan, Sameera Reddy, Ashutosh Rana and Amala Paul. It is expected to land in theatres in November.
Kumki will feature newcomer Vikram Prabhu, son of popular South Indian actor Prabhu and grandson of Sivaji Ganesan.
Meanwhile, UTV Motion Pictures has six releases lined up in Tamil cinema, including Deivathirumagal, which hits the screens July 15, followed by Cheran and Prasanna-starrer Muran and Mysskin's Mugamoodi starring Jiiva that is expected to release in April or May next year.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology