Tamil director Prabhu Solomon gives up production
Solomon is no more a part of Shalom Studios, leaving his associate John Max to take care of the production work.
Producer-turned-director Prabhu Solomon has given up production for direction. He is no more a part of Shalom Studios, leaving his associate John Max to take care of the production work.
Films like 'Myna' and 'Saatai' have tasted success under the banner of Shalom Studios, under Solomon's direction. The studio which was started by Prabhu Solomon and his friend John Max, says that it is a difficult task to produce as well as direct at the same time. So now he has deputed the responsibility to his partner John Max, who would continue to produce for the banner.
Prabhu Solomon declared his resignation, at a recent press release and also added that he will announce about his next project very soon.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?