Tamil director Vetrimaaran gets ready for his next
Vetrimaaran confirmed that shooting for his film will begin in May this year.
'Polladhavan' and 'Aadukalam' are films that come to mind when one wonders about Dhanush's more impressive films. Both of these films were however directed by Vetrimaaran. And good news is that this successful team might be pairing up again this year.
The ace filmmaker, confirmed today that the shooting for his next film will begin in May this year.
However, the title of the film is yet to be decided. The rest of the cast and crew search is also happening now. Vetrimaaran is also busy helping his former assistants debut into direction with films like 'Naan Rajavaga Pogiren' and 'Udhayam'. We hope all goes well for this director and that we get to see another super hit in Dhanush and Vetrimaaran style.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund