Tamil directors observe a day's hunger strike today
Today, the Tamil Directors Association is observing a one-day hunger strike in Valluvar Kotam, Chennai.
In the recent meeting of the UN Human Rights Council, it was stressed that the Srilankan Tamils be left in peace.
In the raging protest to insist the Centre, for the decision of the State, the latest addition is the Tamil Film Industry. Today, the Tamil Directors Association is observing a one-day hunger strike in Valluvar Kotam, Chennai.
Head of the association, Ameer, is the torch bearer of the strike, joined by many distinguished directors such as Gowthaman and SJ Surya. Veteran actresses like Radhika, Suhasini and Kuyili are also displaying their support. Also FEFSI is in active support for it.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show