DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil directors observe a day's hunger strike today
Today, the Tamil Directors Association is observing a one-day hunger strike in Valluvar Kotam, Chennai.
In the recent meeting of the UN Human Rights Council, it was stressed that the Srilankan Tamils be left in peace.
In the raging protest to insist the Centre, for the decision of the State, the latest addition is the Tamil Film Industry. Today, the Tamil Directors Association is observing a one-day hunger strike in Valluvar Kotam, Chennai.
Head of the association, Ameer, is the torch bearer of the strike, joined by many distinguished directors such as Gowthaman and SJ Surya. Veteran actresses like Radhika, Suhasini and Kuyili are also displaying their support. Also FEFSI is in active support for it.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?