Tamil film 'Charulatha' got a U certificate
Priyamani's horror thriller 'Charulatha' has been certified with a clean U certificate in Tamil.
Priyamani's horror thriller 'Charulatha' has been certified with a clean U certificate in Tamil. The film will now release simultaneously in four languages- Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada on September 21 as Priyamani is popular in all these south industries.
The film by Pon Kumaran, a former associate of K Bhagyaraj and KS Ravikumar, features Priyamani in the lead and sees her as conjoined twins. Music is by Sundar C Babu.
The film is largely inspired from Thai horror thriller 'Alone' and is about two sisters who are born conjoint and is more of a revenge drama intertwined with a love story and having some interesting twists and turns till the very end. It has been remade to suit the tastes of local audiences.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- 'Cyrus Mistry Replaced in Long-term Interest of Tata Sons'
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5