DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil film 'Charulatha' got a U certificate
Priyamani's horror thriller 'Charulatha' has been certified with a clean U certificate in Tamil.
Priyamani's horror thriller 'Charulatha' has been certified with a clean U certificate in Tamil. The film will now release simultaneously in four languages- Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada on September 21 as Priyamani is popular in all these south industries.
The film by Pon Kumaran, a former associate of K Bhagyaraj and KS Ravikumar, features Priyamani in the lead and sees her as conjoined twins. Music is by Sundar C Babu.
The film is largely inspired from Thai horror thriller 'Alone' and is about two sisters who are born conjoint and is more of a revenge drama intertwined with a love story and having some interesting twists and turns till the very end. It has been remade to suit the tastes of local audiences.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup