Tamil film 'Mirattal' to hit theatres on August 2
The director guarantees entertainment in 'Mirattal', as the film will be a laugh riot from scene one till the end.
It's going to be a 'Mirattal' beginning for Kollywood in August, as Madhesh directed 'Mirattal', which has Vinay and Santhanam in lead roles, will hit the screens on August 2.
The director guarantees that the audience can be assured of entertainment in 'Mirattal', as the film will be a laugh riot from scene one till the end. "The chemistry between Vinay and Santhanam will be talked about," he says.
Remember Vinay and Santhanam ticked the funny bone earlier in 'Jayamkondan'. "Their performance is at the peak in Mirattal," Madhesh says, adding: "Santhanam's reaction to tough situations will bring the roofs down."
Sharmila Mandre is the heroine of 'Mirattal', which has music by Pravin Mani.
A fight sequence was shot at London's famous landmarks like the University of East London, the Tower Bridge, areas around the Buckingham Palace, Oxford University Aerodrome and London Airport using three cameras.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner