DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil film 'Pramukar': Is about effects of politics
Directed by JP Azhagar, 'Pramukar' features newcomers Trishul, Nithya and Jessie in lead roles.
Tamil director JP Azhagar says his upcoming romantic-thriller 'Pramukar' will highlight the effects of politics on Indian youth and how the line between rich and poor is widened due to the same.
"Politics has adverse effects on people from all walks of life, but especially on the bright careers of Indian youth. How the lives of the some characters in the film are to a great extent affected by politics, forms the crux of the story," Azhagar told IANS.
"One aspect of the story will also focus on how the thin line between rich and poor is growing wider on a daily basis due to politics," he added.
Jointly produced by S Manikandan and TT Suresh, 'Pramukar' features newcomers Trishul, Nithya and Jessie in lead roles. Mohanavel, Karuna, KN Ramachandran, Vetri Kumaran and Ram form the rest of the cast.
Shot in places such as Chennai, Thalakonam and Kodaikanal, the film is currently in the last leg of its shooting.
The film, which has cinematography by Harmuk and editing by Eshwar, has music by LV Ganeshan.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO