DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' is set to go on floors in May
However, the Tamil flick is directed by film maker Gaurav Narayanan.
Seems like it is the generation 'Y' ruling the cine industry now, and it is happy to see them all making it big.
And one from the young league, Vikram Prabhu has the peerless distinction in the recent times of having delivered, in the debut, in 'Kumki' that ran the marathon to a ton, and clinching the mark of having run a 100 days successfully. Now the big hero is ready to juggle two projects like a pro.
Also, Vikram Prabhu is currently shooting for 'Ivan Vera Mathiri', directed by Saravanan of 'Engeyum Eppodhum' fame.
'Sigaram Thodu', directed by film maker Gaurav Narayanan of 'Thoonga Nagaeam' fame is set to go on the floors from the first week of May, and Vikram Prabhu is expected to join them in their first schedule. Both the upcoming movies are rolled out by UTV Motion Pictures.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users