Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan dies at 44
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'.
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan, who was suffering from throat cancer, breathed his last here Tuesday, said his family friend. He was 44.
"He was undergoing treatment for throat cancer for quite sometime and he was set to undergo a surgery. He passed away this morning," the family friend told IANS.
Madhuravan was being treated at Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, where he passed away. He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'. His last film 'Sogusu Perundhu' was under production.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement