Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan dies at 44
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'.
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan, who was suffering from throat cancer, breathed his last here Tuesday, said his family friend. He was 44.
"He was undergoing treatment for throat cancer for quite sometime and he was set to undergo a surgery. He passed away this morning," the family friend told IANS.
Madhuravan was being treated at Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, where he passed away. He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'. His last film 'Sogusu Perundhu' was under production.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today
- Pakistan Troops Fire at Indian positions on LoC in Poonch
- Should India Withdraw MFN Status to Pakistan: The Case For and Against