DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan dies at 44
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'.
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan, who was suffering from throat cancer, breathed his last here Tuesday, said his family friend. He was 44.
"He was undergoing treatment for throat cancer for quite sometime and he was set to undergo a surgery. He passed away this morning," the family friend told IANS.
Madhuravan was being treated at Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, where he passed away. He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Madhuravan was known for making films such as 'Poomagal Oorvalam', 'Pandi' and 'Goripalayam'. His last film 'Sogusu Perundhu' was under production.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users