Tamil movie 'Vishwaroopam' struggles with DTH release
There were severe protests that any movie should not be released in other media, before it hits the big screen.
The internationally critically acclaimed Kamal film 'Vishwaroopam' still continues to make headlines. This time, it is with regard to the DTH release.
Earlier, Kamal Hassan had filed a complaint at the Competitive Commission of India (CCI) that he was threatened that the movie will be banned, had he released it in DTH.
There were severe protests that any movie should not be released in other media, before it hits the big screen. Now the Director General of fair trade regulators is probing the case and the results are expected to come out by the end of this month.
According to CCI's report, the DG ordered completion of investigation in 60 days.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle