Tamil movie 'Vishwaroopam' struggles with DTH release
There were severe protests that any movie should not be released in other media, before it hits the big screen.
The internationally critically acclaimed Kamal film 'Vishwaroopam' still continues to make headlines. This time, it is with regard to the DTH release.
Earlier, Kamal Hassan had filed a complaint at the Competitive Commission of India (CCI) that he was threatened that the movie will be banned, had he released it in DTH.
There were severe protests that any movie should not be released in other media, before it hits the big screen. Now the Director General of fair trade regulators is probing the case and the results are expected to come out by the end of this month.
According to CCI's report, the DG ordered completion of investigation in 60 days.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right