DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil Nadu: Man stangulates wife, burns her body
Police said that he killed his wife for protesting against his decision to marry for a second time.
Erode: One person hailing from Karnataka was on Monday arrested for allegedly strangling his wife to death and burning the body a week ago, police said. Police said the accused Kongalayiah of Chamrajnagar in Karnataka,came to Arasur and stayed there with his 25-year-old wife.
He was working in a private firm at Tirupur and wanted to get married for a second time, but his wife protested following which he took her to the Bhavani river and strangled her on July 7 night, police said, adding, he burned the body at a burial ground near there.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia