Tamil Nadu: Man stangulates wife, burns her body
Police said that he killed his wife for protesting against his decision to marry for a second time.
Erode: One person hailing from Karnataka was on Monday arrested for allegedly strangling his wife to death and burning the body a week ago, police said. Police said the accused Kongalayiah of Chamrajnagar in Karnataka,came to Arasur and stayed there with his 25-year-old wife.
He was working in a private firm at Tirupur and wanted to get married for a second time, but his wife protested following which he took her to the Bhavani river and strangled her on July 7 night, police said, adding, he burned the body at a burial ground near there.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru