Tapsee to endorse textile and jewellery giant
Tapsee is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, the 'Aadukalam' and 'Vandhan Vendran' girl, has been signed by a Chennai-based textile and jewellery giant to be its brand ambassador.
If sources are to be believed, the actress has been paid a bomb for the endorsement deal and she is happy about it. "Print and television ads will soon be shot on Taapsee," say sources.
At present, Taapsee is acting in Ajith's forthcoming film directed by Vishnuvardhan. Also, she is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, who was recently in the news for wrong reasons after a 'duel' between actors Manchu Manoj and Mahat, cleared the air by saying that she had no connection with the 'fight' and she was shooting somewhere else when it allegedly took place in Chennai.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan