Tapsee to endorse textile and jewellery giant
Tapsee is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, the 'Aadukalam' and 'Vandhan Vendran' girl, has been signed by a Chennai-based textile and jewellery giant to be its brand ambassador.
If sources are to be believed, the actress has been paid a bomb for the endorsement deal and she is happy about it. "Print and television ads will soon be shot on Taapsee," say sources.
At present, Taapsee is acting in Ajith's forthcoming film directed by Vishnuvardhan. Also, she is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, who was recently in the news for wrong reasons after a 'duel' between actors Manchu Manoj and Mahat, cleared the air by saying that she had no connection with the 'fight' and she was shooting somewhere else when it allegedly took place in Chennai.
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants Rochelle and Keith Are Spending Some Quality Time In Thailand