DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tapsee to endorse textile and jewellery giant
Tapsee is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, the 'Aadukalam' and 'Vandhan Vendran' girl, has been signed by a Chennai-based textile and jewellery giant to be its brand ambassador.
If sources are to be believed, the actress has been paid a bomb for the endorsement deal and she is happy about it. "Print and television ads will soon be shot on Taapsee," say sources.
At present, Taapsee is acting in Ajith's forthcoming film directed by Vishnuvardhan. Also, she is playing a key role in Tamil-Telugu bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen', produced by Lakshmi Manchu.
Taapsee Pannu, who was recently in the news for wrong reasons after a 'duel' between actors Manchu Manoj and Mahat, cleared the air by saying that she had no connection with the 'fight' and she was shooting somewhere else when it allegedly took place in Chennai.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO