DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tarak's film 'Mike Testing 143' is almost done
On the face of it, Veeru K's film seems to be a refreshing entertainer. Tarak is playing a theatre director.
On the face of it, Veeru K's film seems to be a refreshing entertainer. Tarak is playing a theatre director named Devadanam. The film's rural set-up is fashioned after Mangamma Gari Manavadu, Muddula Mavayya, the makers say.
Mike Testing 143 has been shot completely but for three songs and the scenes for climax. "In the coming schedule from the 25th onwards, we will shoot the talkie part in Hyderabad. A song on Tarak, Archana and Tashu Kaushik will be shot in Kodai Kanal. The other two songs will be shot in Bangkok."
Krishnudu has an important role. "The film interlaces comedy with action. Brahmanandam, Rallapalli, Sayaji Shinde, Suman and Kondavalasa have important parts."
Veeru K is the music director. Cinematography is by Anji. Art is by JP. Choreography is by Amma Rajsekhar. Fights are by Avinash.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO