Tarak's film 'Mike Testing 143' is almost done
On the face of it, Veeru K's film seems to be a refreshing entertainer. Tarak is playing a theatre director.
On the face of it, Veeru K's film seems to be a refreshing entertainer. Tarak is playing a theatre director named Devadanam. The film's rural set-up is fashioned after Mangamma Gari Manavadu, Muddula Mavayya, the makers say.
Mike Testing 143 has been shot completely but for three songs and the scenes for climax. "In the coming schedule from the 25th onwards, we will shoot the talkie part in Hyderabad. A song on Tarak, Archana and Tashu Kaushik will be shot in Kodai Kanal. The other two songs will be shot in Bangkok."
Krishnudu has an important role. "The film interlaces comedy with action. Brahmanandam, Rallapalli, Sayaji Shinde, Suman and Kondavalasa have important parts."
Veeru K is the music director. Cinematography is by Anji. Art is by JP. Choreography is by Amma Rajsekhar. Fights are by Avinash.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh