Tarun Mansukhani bids adieu to 'Dostana' sequel
After waiting for four years to make the sequel of 'Dostana', buzz is that Tarun is finally looking at other scripts.
Mumbai: Tarun Mansukhani has decided it is time to move away from the past. After having made his first film 'Dostana', four years ago, the director was waiting to make the much-talked about sequel of the film.
Though Katrina Kaif was signed as the female lead, the makers failed to move ahead with the film. The director is said to be working on his next script, for which he is looking for new talent.
Our source says, "Tarun has moved on from Dostana. Right now, he is busy with his new script." The source also adds that while the sequel is being delayed, word is that John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan, who acted in the original film, are 'more than dying' to work on it. But will 'Dostana 2' happen? Our guess is as good as yours.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone