Tarun Mansukhani bids adieu to 'Dostana' sequel
After waiting for four years to make the sequel of 'Dostana', buzz is that Tarun is finally looking at other scripts.
Mumbai: Tarun Mansukhani has decided it is time to move away from the past. After having made his first film 'Dostana', four years ago, the director was waiting to make the much-talked about sequel of the film.
Though Katrina Kaif was signed as the female lead, the makers failed to move ahead with the film. The director is said to be working on his next script, for which he is looking for new talent.
Our source says, "Tarun has moved on from Dostana. Right now, he is busy with his new script." The source also adds that while the sequel is being delayed, word is that John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan, who acted in the original film, are 'more than dying' to work on it. But will 'Dostana 2' happen? Our guess is as good as yours.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla