Tata launches Manza Club Class at Rs 5.70 lakh onwards
The company claims a mileage of 21.02 km per litre for diesel and 13.7 km per for the petrol model.
Mumbai: Tata Motors today launched a new variant of its mid-size sedan Manza, and said it will increase its sales and services networks by 200 each by end of FY'13.
The leading carmaker will add 200 more service centres as well as an equal number of sales network by the end of the fiscal. This will take the overall sales outlets to 1,200 and service centres to 1,000, Tata Motors' newly-appointed Managing Director Karl Slym told reporters here.
On expectations from the festive season, Slym said "we will see some rise in sales in the season but not as much as last year." Admitting that the company saw some bad times in car sales in the recent past, Slym said we could not project the right worth of our cars to consumers.
He said the company will continue to launch variants at regular intervals. The newly-launched Tata Manza Club Class is priced in the range of Rs 5.70 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi for petrol) and Rs 6.49 lakh for diesel, and claims a mileage of 21.02 km per litre for diesel and 13.7 km per for the petrol model.
"With the Tata Manza Club Class, we offer an intelligent combination of style and pleasure of motoring with the traditional needs of space and comfort," said Tata Motors President, Passenger Car Business Unit, Ranjit Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology