J&K: Teacher posts image of kids massaging his legs on FB, suspended
There was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which Bashir Ahmad made the children massage him.
Srinagar: A government school teacher in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag district has been suspended by authorities after he uploaded a picture of small school children massaging his legs on social networking website Facebook.
Teacher Bashir Ahmad ran into trouble with the Anantnag district authorities after there was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which he made the kids massage him. The state education director has expressed horror at the incident.
More details are awaited.
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party