J&K: Teacher posts image of kids massaging his legs on FB, suspended
There was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which Bashir Ahmad made the children massage him.
Srinagar: A government school teacher in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag district has been suspended by authorities after he uploaded a picture of small school children massaging his legs on social networking website Facebook.
Teacher Bashir Ahmad ran into trouble with the Anantnag district authorities after there was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which he made the kids massage him. The state education director has expressed horror at the incident.
More details are awaited.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?