J&K: Teacher posts image of kids massaging his legs on FB, suspended
There was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which Bashir Ahmad made the children massage him.
Srinagar: A government school teacher in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag district has been suspended by authorities after he uploaded a picture of small school children massaging his legs on social networking website Facebook.
Teacher Bashir Ahmad ran into trouble with the Anantnag district authorities after there was outrage on Facebook over the manner in which he made the kids massage him. The state education director has expressed horror at the incident.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion