DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Team Anna launches website for campaign publicity
People from various cities have started sharing their own publicity materials that could be used for the protest.
Lucknow: To provide "standard publicity material" for social activist Anna Hazare's anti-corruption movement, the Lucknow team of India Against Corruption (IAC) has launched a website, an official said on Saturday.
www.iacbranding.org offers a host of designs and graphics for banners, hoardings, T-shirts and other items that could be used for extending support to Hazare's campaign.
"The website intends to offer graphics and designs for the branding and projection of the crusade," Sunil Lal, in-charge of designing the publicity material, told reporters here.
The graphics and designs can be downloaded for use in campaigns supporting Hazare, added Lal, a Lucknow-based graphics designer.
According to IAC activists, before the launch of the website, people from various states used to ask for designs and graphics which were sent to them through mails.
"In the wake of the growing demand for the publicity material from different parts of the country, like Pune, Chennai, Bangalore and other cities, we decided to launch the website," said Lal.
The website is functional since Friday. People from various cities have started sharing their own publicity materials that could be used for the campaign, said Lal.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande