DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Team 'Jagan Mohan IPS' moves to Ladakh for shooting
Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with an action thriller.
After a sabbatical, Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with a mass, action pot boiler. After the failure of Okkadunnadu, Gopichand and Yeleti both had received a setback. However, they are back in action, both separately and collectively. If Gopichand is acting in a prestigious Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual titled Jagan Mohan IPS, where he is paired opposite Nayanatara, Yeleti is raring to repeat the magic of Prayanam.
The news is that they are currently shooting for this untitled flick in Ladakh. After this schedule, the movie will be shot in parts of Rajasthan, and Jordan. Produced by BVSN Prasad, it sees Tapsee Pannu with Gopichand for the first time since Mogudu.
Much like Okkadunnadu, this film too sees Gopichand in a gutsy role.
Music is by Sri.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO