Team 'Jagan Mohan IPS' moves to Ladakh for shooting
Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with an action thriller.
After a sabbatical, Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with a mass, action pot boiler. After the failure of Okkadunnadu, Gopichand and Yeleti both had received a setback. However, they are back in action, both separately and collectively. If Gopichand is acting in a prestigious Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual titled Jagan Mohan IPS, where he is paired opposite Nayanatara, Yeleti is raring to repeat the magic of Prayanam.
The news is that they are currently shooting for this untitled flick in Ladakh. After this schedule, the movie will be shot in parts of Rajasthan, and Jordan. Produced by BVSN Prasad, it sees Tapsee Pannu with Gopichand for the first time since Mogudu.
Much like Okkadunnadu, this film too sees Gopichand in a gutsy role.
Music is by Sri.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle