Team 'Jagan Mohan IPS' moves to Ladakh for shooting
Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with an action thriller.
After a sabbatical, Chandrasekhar Yeleti is poised to make a comeback with a mass, action pot boiler. After the failure of Okkadunnadu, Gopichand and Yeleti both had received a setback. However, they are back in action, both separately and collectively. If Gopichand is acting in a prestigious Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual titled Jagan Mohan IPS, where he is paired opposite Nayanatara, Yeleti is raring to repeat the magic of Prayanam.
The news is that they are currently shooting for this untitled flick in Ladakh. After this schedule, the movie will be shot in parts of Rajasthan, and Jordan. Produced by BVSN Prasad, it sees Tapsee Pannu with Gopichand for the first time since Mogudu.
Much like Okkadunnadu, this film too sees Gopichand in a gutsy role.
Music is by Sri.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone