DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Team to study waste management in Delhi, Pune
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Mayors from all five Corporations in the state, secretaries and health officers have been appointed to stu..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Mayors from all five Corporations in the state, secretaries and health officers have been appointed to study the functioning of the solid waste management centres in Delhi and Pune.
They are to visit these centres and submit suggestions as to how the technology can be adapted to the conditions in the state.
The aim of this move is to find a permanent solution to the waste disposal problems of the state, especially since monsoon can bring in a number of epidemics.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the empowered committee of the Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Corporation presided over by Industries and Urban Development Minister P K Kunhalikutty in his chamber.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions