Team to study waste management in Delhi, Pune
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Mayors from all five Corporations in the state, secretaries and health officers have been appointed to stu..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Mayors from all five Corporations in the state, secretaries and health officers have been appointed to study the functioning of the solid waste management centres in Delhi and Pune.
They are to visit these centres and submit suggestions as to how the technology can be adapted to the conditions in the state.
The aim of this move is to find a permanent solution to the waste disposal problems of the state, especially since monsoon can bring in a number of epidemics.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the empowered committee of the Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Corporation presided over by Industries and Urban Development Minister P K Kunhalikutty in his chamber.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1