Tech specs: KitKat 4.4
Google has for the first time chosen a brand-name candy for its 4.4 version of Android.
Google, which is known for nicknaming versions of its Android operating system after desserts, has for the first time chosen a brand-name candy for its 4.4 version that's expected to launch later this year. The new version of Android will share a name with the KitKat chocolate candy bar. Kit Kat packaging will show Android's green robot mascot breaking a Kit Kat bar.
Nestle, the Swiss multinational company that makes KitKat confectionery (except in the US where KitKat is made under license by The Hershey Company) has added an Android flavour to the official KitKat website, including 'technical specifications' of the KitKat chocolate candy bar.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance