DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sony Ericsson launches new Clamshell T707
SE has announced its latest phone with tennis star Maria Sharapova.
Sony Ericsson has announced its latest mobile phone with tennis star Maria Sharapova.
"The T707 is my ultimate new accessory," said Maria. "I am always on the go and I need a phone that is easy to use, and of course chic as well! I never miss a call with the eye-catching light effects and personalised pulsation settings and I love the fact that I can just wave my hand to mute a call using the gesture control. I can also use my practical and stylish Bluetooth Headset HBH-PV715 to take my calls, check my emails and blog to my website from the phone. It's great to have a phone that looks good but also lets me keep up-to-date with everything I need."
The T707 features a 3.2 megapixel camera, a 2.2-inch screen, FM radio and Bluetooth audio streaming.
The T707 lights up when a call is received and users can personalise the light settings. Users can also end a call with a wave of their hand over the screen.
Other features include:
- Media player
- Access NetFront Web browser
- Web shortcut search key
- Web feeds
- Geo tagging of photos
- Google Maps
- Phone memory: Up to 100MB
- Memory card support: Memory Stick Micro
- Talk time GSM/GPRS: Up to 10 hrs
- Standby time GSM/GPRS: Up to 400 hrs
- Video call time: Up to 2 hrs
The T707 will be available in select markets from Q2 in Mysterious Black, Spring Rose and Lucid Blue.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar