DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Technical snag grounds Delhi-Bangalore Indigo flight
A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi.
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi after the pilot experienced some technical problem.
The Indigo plane, airbus 320, took off from New Delhi at around 8:45 pm but had to land after the pilot thought there was some problem with the aircraft's landing gear, sources said.
The ATC was alerted and the plane landed at around 9:35 pm safely, they said.
All the 162 passengers and six crew members are safe.
Passengers are being accommodated in another flight, an airline spokesperson said. The aircraft is being inspected for the problem, she added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande