Technical snag grounds Delhi-Bangalore Indigo flight
A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi.
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi after the pilot experienced some technical problem.
The Indigo plane, airbus 320, took off from New Delhi at around 8:45 pm but had to land after the pilot thought there was some problem with the aircraft's landing gear, sources said.
The ATC was alerted and the plane landed at around 9:35 pm safely, they said.
All the 162 passengers and six crew members are safe.
Passengers are being accommodated in another flight, an airline spokesperson said. The aircraft is being inspected for the problem, she added.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Rakesh Roshan Clarifies Krrish 4 Will Not Clash With 'Younger Brother' SRK's Film
- SRK, Randeep Hooda Condemn Uri Attack, Offer Condolences To Martyrs' Kin
- SRK, Anushka Sharma Share Beautiful Off-Shoot Moments from 'The Ring' Sets