Technical snag grounds Delhi-Bangalore Indigo flight
A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi.
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound Indigo flight, with 168 people on board, had to land soon after taking off from the IGI Airport in New Delhi after the pilot experienced some technical problem.
The Indigo plane, airbus 320, took off from New Delhi at around 8:45 pm but had to land after the pilot thought there was some problem with the aircraft's landing gear, sources said.
The ATC was alerted and the plane landed at around 9:35 pm safely, they said.
All the 162 passengers and six crew members are safe.
Passengers are being accommodated in another flight, an airline spokesperson said. The aircraft is being inspected for the problem, she added.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song