DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telgu actor NTR Junior to wed Lakshmi Pranathi
NTR Junior is reported to have invited 5,000 fans to his wedding.
Hyderabad: Noted Telugu actor Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Junior, or NTR Junior as he is popularly known as, will marry Lakshmi Pranathi, a relative of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, N Chandrababu Naidu in Hyderabad on Thursday.
Over 10,000 guests, including celebrities, politicians and relatives, will attend the mega-wedding that is said to have cost Rs 22 crores, according to news and entertainment website Galatta.com.
Interestingly, NTR Junior is reported to have invited 5,000 fans to his wedding.
The wedding card, designed by his father Nandamuri Hari Krishna, is very elaborate with the photographs of his grandparents as well as great grandparents. Both NTR Jr and his bride are related to the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, N Chandrababu Naidu.
A special song has been composed by singer Arjun for the wedding and Chaitanya Krishna and Geetha Madhuri have sung the track, while Vasanth has penned the lyrics.
NTR Junior is son of actor/politician Nandamuri Hari Krishna and Shalini. He is the grandson of actor-turned-politician NTR. He started his career as a lead actor with Ninnu Chudalani (2001) and has acted in Student No. 1 and Shakthi in which he starred opposite Telugu-Tamil actress Ileana.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes