Telugu actor Allu Arjun to star in Surender Reddy's next
The Telugu film however has actor Shruthi Haasan playing the female lead.
Ace Telugu actor Allu Arjun is going to act in a film titled 'Race Gurram', Shruthi Haasan is the female lead and Surender Reddy is the director of this film.
Nallamallapu Srinivas (Bujji) will producer this film.
The regular shooting of the film starts from May 2nd and the film is expected for a Vijaya Dasami release.
Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the script for this film and Thaman is the music director. Prakash Raj, Suhasini Maniratnam, Brahmanandam, Ali, M S Narayana etc are the other cast of the film.
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Held 1-1 by South Korea
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking