Telugu actor Allu Arjun turns a year older today
An ace Telugu actor and also one of the best dancers in Tollywood, turns 31 today.
Telugu actor Allu Arjun, one of the most energetic heroes and one of the best dancers in Tollywood, celebrates his 31st birthday today. Though Allu Arjun entered industry as the son of Allu Aravind and the nephew of Megastar Chiranjeevi, he proved himself and created a special image and fan following for himself in a very less time in the industry. He is known for his vivacious performances and nimble dances.
His upcoming film, 'Iddharammailatho', under the direction of Puri Jagannadh, is set to be released on May 9. He is also doing a special role in Ramcharan's 'Yevadu' and yet to act in the direction of Surender Reddy.
He has recently completed 10 years in the industry."As the son of a producer, I will always think of producers when doing a movie. I have learnt so much from this wonderful journey of 10 years. I hope to act in more and more different roles in the future, that attract the audiences", he said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology