DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu actor Pawan to star in Trivikram's next
The film which is produced by B V S N Prasad, will have actor Samantha is the lead role.
After the super success of 'Gabbar Singh', actor Pawan Kalyan has not lived up to the expectations in 'Camera man Gangatho Rambabu'.
At present, he is working with ace director Trivikram Srinivas. The two has a good rapport between them right from the movie 'Jalsa'. It is said that, actor Pawan Kalyan will be seen in a role never seen before, in his latest film with this director, which is going to be an out and out entertainer.
Also the director has been planning to shoot such scene in a place called Pollachi.
Right now, the shooting of the movie has been going on in City Centre in Hyderabad. Also, Samantha is the lead actress in this film, which is being produced by B.V.S.N.Prasad.
Trivikram Srinivas, Jalsa, Pawan Kalyan, Telugu films
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan