Telugu actor postpones the shoot of his next film
The project was initially scheduled to kick start on April 1 in Hyderabad. Since Ajith will be joining the strike in Chennai the dates have been postponed.
Telugu actor Ajith has joined the strike along with other members of the Kollywood industry and has decided to to postpone the start date of his next project, in lieu of the token hunger strike in support of Sri Lankan Tamils, to be held on the 2nd of April.
With Nadigar Sangam coming together to support a noble cause, The strike will be held inside the premises of Nadigar Sangam, with all the Kollywood actors coming together in support.
Nayagan Kamal Hassan have confirmed their attendance.
Ajith's next project is directed by 'Siruthai' Siva, and produced by Vijaya Productions commemorating Nagi Reddy's centenary.
The project was initially scheduled to kick start on April 1 in Hyderabad. Since Ajith is particular about his attendance in Chennai for the strike, the dates have been postponed to begin the following day
Since it is a centenary special, the film, sources say, is going to be grandeur and magnificent.
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll