Telugu actor Prabhas stars in Rajamouli's next
Actors Prabhas, Rana and Anushka will be seen in a very different avatar in 'Baahubali'.
Telugu director SS Rajamouli is reportedly happy as actors of his upcoming movie, Prabhas and Rana have participated in the first day of sword fighting session. Named 'Baahubali', the film is one of the most awaited ventures of the year.
"They looked like giants, rather than humans with their height and jumps, also Anushka with a height of 5'10 looked alike", he said.
He says that the session has been good and the only problem for the DOP(Director of Photography) is to compose them in a single frame.
Regarding auditions for the actors, the director further added, "As there are more than 12000 mails to be looked through, we are putting a hold to the casting call. If we don't find actors suitable for the roles, we might start again".
Prabhas Raju, Baahubali, Anushka, SS Rajamouli, Rana, Telugu films
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN