DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu actor Prabhas stars in Rajamouli's next
Actors Prabhas, Rana and Anushka will be seen in a very different avatar in 'Baahubali'.
Telugu director SS Rajamouli is reportedly happy as actors of his upcoming movie, Prabhas and Rana have participated in the first day of sword fighting session. Named 'Baahubali', the film is one of the most awaited ventures of the year.
"They looked like giants, rather than humans with their height and jumps, also Anushka with a height of 5'10 looked alike", he said.
He says that the session has been good and the only problem for the DOP(Director of Photography) is to compose them in a single frame.
Regarding auditions for the actors, the director further added, "As there are more than 12000 mails to be looked through, we are putting a hold to the casting call. If we don't find actors suitable for the roles, we might start again".
Prabhas Raju, Baahubali, Anushka, SS Rajamouli, Rana, Telugu films
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017