Telugu actor Srikanth's film to begin shoot in June
Srikanth's last three films 'Shatruvu', 'Devaraya' and 'Sevakudu' failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
Telugu actor Meka Srikanth hopes to resurrect his dwindling career with an untitled bilingual film that will go on the floors in June.
His last three Telugu films 'Shatruvu', 'Devaraya' and 'Sevakudu' failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
"I've signed a Telugu-Kannada bilingual film which will go on floors from June. Even though my last three releases didn't live up to the expectations, I'm positive this film will do well. I have immense confidence in my director and his script," Srikanth told IANS.
The film will be directed by Srinivasu Raju and jointly produced by C R Manohar and E Vijay. The rest of the cast will be announced soon.
Asked if he will dub in his voice in Kannada, he said: "We haven't decided yet but I would love to dub in my own voice because I know the language well".
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan