DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu actor Srikanth's film to begin shoot in June
Srikanth's last three films 'Shatruvu', 'Devaraya' and 'Sevakudu' failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
Telugu actor Meka Srikanth hopes to resurrect his dwindling career with an untitled bilingual film that will go on the floors in June.
His last three Telugu films 'Shatruvu', 'Devaraya' and 'Sevakudu' failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
"I've signed a Telugu-Kannada bilingual film which will go on floors from June. Even though my last three releases didn't live up to the expectations, I'm positive this film will do well. I have immense confidence in my director and his script," Srikanth told IANS.
The film will be directed by Srinivasu Raju and jointly produced by C R Manohar and E Vijay. The rest of the cast will be announced soon.
Asked if he will dub in his voice in Kannada, he said: "We haven't decided yet but I would love to dub in my own voice because I know the language well".
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise