Telugu actor Vijay to star in Rajesh's next
The Telugu flick will have actor Samatha playing the female lead.
Telugu movie, 'Mandodari' revolves around the story of four boys and a girl. Starring actors Vijay, Dinesh, Sashank and Sripal, it has Samatha playing the female lead.
The climax of the movie will be shot from February 20 in Gandikota and the movie title has been chosen very mindfully as it fits aptly with the film's subject.
Also, composer Chinni Charan's is giving the background score for the movie.
Directed by Konda Rajesh, the story of this Telugu movie is by Bheemeswara Achari and has cinematography by D Venkata Raju.
The movie editing is done by M Lakshmi Narayana where as the art direction is by Addala Chanti.
However, the Telugu movie has action sequence in it by Prakash.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped