Telugu director K Vishwanath turns 84 today
Director Vishwanath also has many National and Nandi awards to his credit and name.
Known for his oscar nominated film 'Swathi Muthyam', legendary director K Viswanath celebrates his 84th birthday today.
On this occassion the director says, "Mine is a voluntary retirement from direction. Actually I am very lazy. But when it comes to work, I am very sincere. I even forget eating and sleeping. Every day I get many ideas and I think of directing them. But again I get lazy. I have been approached by many to make movies. But I am not showing any interest. I have lost my family life as these days as I keep very busy with my rofession. So I am wishing to spend some time with my family for some time."
The director also added, "I have been adhered some principles from first and had made movies one after the other without accepting the every offer that came by. All of my movies had been risky projects. I have never considered money and sometimes I feel sad at not accepting those offers. But I feel comfortable that if I had considered money, my creativity would have been lost".
This veteran director has many National and Nandi awards to his credit and some of his films have been showcased in several International Film Festivals. His film, 'Swathi Muthyam', was an official entry from India, for the Oscar award in the year 1986. He has directed many good movies in his career, like 'Shankarabharanam', 'Swathi Muthyam', 'Sagara Sangamam', 'Swayam Krushi' etc.
He has also directed some important Bollywood movies apart from being a director, also he is a very good actor. At present; he has been acting in some of the upcoming films along with a TV serial and some ads.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18