DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu film 'Damarukam' will be Nagarjuna's next
Director Srinivasa Reddy says he has whipped up a treat for the Nagarjuna's fans in the form of 'Damarukam'.
Akkineni Nagarjuna's last Telugu release 'Shirdi Sai' may have failed to create a stir at the box office, but director Srinivasa Reddy says he has whipped up a treat for the star's fans in the form of 'Damarukam'.
"I am always indebted to my producers R.R. Makers and hero Nagarjuna for believing in me. They never compromised one bit in the production department and gave me everything I asked for. The film 'Damarukam' will be a treat to Nagarjuna's fans across the globe," Reddy said at the music launch of 'Damarukam' on September 10.
Set to be released on October 19, the Telugu socio-fantasy is loosely based on the bestseller 'The Immortals of Meluha' and also features Anushka Shetty. Model-turned-actor Ganesh Venkataraman will be seen in a prominent role.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed music for the film.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet