Telugu film 'Sathi Leelavathi' all set to be released
RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
The audio of Anjali-starrer 'Sathi Leelavathi', which is a film dubbed from Tamil, is doing particularly well because of the contributions of the Telugu talent like Chakri, RP Patnaik, Geetha Madhuri, Malavika and Srikanth, the makers say. RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
Having completed the dubbing, the film is gearing up for theatrical release. Anjali in the film is playing an idea wife, who remains ever faithful to her husband and who would not fall prey to temptations. She is the epitome of the ideal Bharatiya wife. In the end, the one who mirrors the negative tendency in present-day society meets his end.
Sunitha Varma, Asmita, Prabhakaran and Srinivas are seen in key roles. T Ram Prasad is releasing the movie in Telugu. Dialogues are by Sashank Vennelakanti. The film has been written and directed by Prabhakaran.
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans