Telugu film 'Sathi Leelavathi' all set to be released
RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
The audio of Anjali-starrer 'Sathi Leelavathi', which is a film dubbed from Tamil, is doing particularly well because of the contributions of the Telugu talent like Chakri, RP Patnaik, Geetha Madhuri, Malavika and Srikanth, the makers say. RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
Having completed the dubbing, the film is gearing up for theatrical release. Anjali in the film is playing an idea wife, who remains ever faithful to her husband and who would not fall prey to temptations. She is the epitome of the ideal Bharatiya wife. In the end, the one who mirrors the negative tendency in present-day society meets his end.
Sunitha Varma, Asmita, Prabhakaran and Srinivas are seen in key roles. T Ram Prasad is releasing the movie in Telugu. Dialogues are by Sashank Vennelakanti. The film has been written and directed by Prabhakaran.
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation