DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu film 'Sathi Leelavathi' all set to be released
RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
The audio of Anjali-starrer 'Sathi Leelavathi', which is a film dubbed from Tamil, is doing particularly well because of the contributions of the Telugu talent like Chakri, RP Patnaik, Geetha Madhuri, Malavika and Srikanth, the makers say. RP recently said that Deva's music and Kandikonda's and Bhagya Sri's lyrics will be a highlight of the movie.
Having completed the dubbing, the film is gearing up for theatrical release. Anjali in the film is playing an idea wife, who remains ever faithful to her husband and who would not fall prey to temptations. She is the epitome of the ideal Bharatiya wife. In the end, the one who mirrors the negative tendency in present-day society meets his end.
Sunitha Varma, Asmita, Prabhakaran and Srinivas are seen in key roles. T Ram Prasad is releasing the movie in Telugu. Dialogues are by Sashank Vennelakanti. The film has been written and directed by Prabhakaran.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere