DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu movie '143' is inspired from real incidents
The film is directed by Anand Chakravarthy. The film is to be released in March.
Chennai: Telugu director Anand Chakravarthy's upcoming thriller '143 Hyderabad' is based on real incidents and he says there are enough stories around us that can be a source of inspiration for celluloid interpretation.
"We have plenty of stories around us that can be adapted into a film, but we always struggle with old stories. My film is inspired from real incidents that happened in and around Hyderabad in the last few years," Anand told IANS.
"It's about a few characters on a road trip and how their lives intersect at a point in the film. These characters are picked up from different real incidents and I've put them together to form a thriller sort of a story," he added.
The film stars Anand himself alongside Dhansika, Arjun Ramsi, Lakshmi Nair and Jagan. It is co-produced by 5 Colors Multimedia and BBS Studio.
Queried if the film was inspired from Hollywood thrillers, Anand said: "I wouldn't deny it because the presentation of the film is akin to several thriller films, but the plot is original."
The film, which is scheduled to release in March, has music by Selva Ganesh and cinematography by Lakshman.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar