DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telugu music composer GV Prakash to marry Saindhavi
Composer G V Prakash Kumar, nephew of Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman, will marry Saindhavi, a popular playback singer.
Chennai: Composer G V Prakash Kumar, nephew of Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman, will marry his childhood sweetheart Saindhavi, a popular playback singer, here on June 27.
"G V Prakash will marry Saindhavi on June 27 at 9 am. followed by reception at 6 p.m. on the same day. Parents of the couple are busy making arrangements for the wedding," said a statement.
Chennai based designer Anu Vardhan, wife of Tamil director Vishnuvardhan, is likely to design the wedding dress for the bride and groom.
The wedding will take place at Mayor Ramamathan Chettiar centre, one of the prominent locations for all celebrity weddings in the town.
The couple has known each other since childhood. They have worked together in Tamil films such as 'Deiva Thirumagal', 'Thaandavam' and 'Udhayam NH4'.
Prakash, who debuted as a composer at the age of 17 with Tamil drama 'Veyil', has composed music for blockbusters 'Pollathavan', 'Aadukalam', 'Mayakkam Enna' among others.
He has also composed music for Hindi films such as 'Gangs of Wasseypur' and 'Joker'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge Movie Review: Live