DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tendulkar watches Federer-Djokovic match
Tendulkar is passionate about tennis and a Federer fan.
London: Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Friday paid a visit to the All England Club to watch the marquee semifinal match between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer in Wimbledon.
Tendulkar, who decided to skip India's limited overs series in Sri Lanka starting later this month, was at the Wimbledon Royal Box along with his wife Anjali.
The iconic Indian batsman, who is passionate about tennis and a Federer fan, has been a regular at the Wimbledon Championships every year and had made a similar visit last year too.
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue, accompanied by her Spanish model boyfriend Andres Velencoso, was also present at Wimbledon Royal Box to watch the highly-awaited tennis match.
Also in the Royal Box were former Wimbledon champions Rod Laver, Goran Ivanisevic and Manuel Santana.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances