Tendulkar watches Federer-Djokovic match
Tendulkar is passionate about tennis and a Federer fan.
London: Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Friday paid a visit to the All England Club to watch the marquee semifinal match between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer in Wimbledon.
Tendulkar, who decided to skip India's limited overs series in Sri Lanka starting later this month, was at the Wimbledon Royal Box along with his wife Anjali.
The iconic Indian batsman, who is passionate about tennis and a Federer fan, has been a regular at the Wimbledon Championships every year and had made a similar visit last year too.
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue, accompanied by her Spanish model boyfriend Andres Velencoso, was also present at Wimbledon Royal Box to watch the highly-awaited tennis match.
Also in the Royal Box were former Wimbledon champions Rod Laver, Goran Ivanisevic and Manuel Santana.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN