DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Terrorism is Congress's gift to Punjab: Parkash Singh Badal
<p><strong>Shahkot:</strong> Referring to a book by a former DGP, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday claimed the Congress was responsible for fuelling terrorism in the state. </p>
Shahkot: Referring to a book by a former DGP, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday claimed the Congress was responsible for fuelling terrorism in the state.
Speaking to reporters after inaugurating a sub-divisional administrative complex here, Badal said, "We have been saying from the beginning and will tell again that Congress is responsible for the terrorism in Punjab.
This is Congress' gift to Punjab indeed." Badal said this in reference to a book written by former state DGP Kirpal Dhillon, in which he has accused former President Giani Zail Singh and former Union Ministers Buta Singh and Arjun Singh of being responsible for terrorism in Punjab.
Badal blamed the Congress for disturbing the environment by saddling the state with terrorism, and said his party had a policy for spreading peace and brotherhood.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi