'Texas Chainsaw 3D' is now dubbed in Telugu
'Asurudu 3D', the Telugu version of the movie is produced by Betha Sudhakar
Hollywood's 3D thriller movie,'Texas Chainsaw 3D', is being dubbed for the Telugu audience as 'Asurudu 3D'.
Sudhakar is producing the Telugu version of the film under the Sandhya pictures banner. This spine chilling thriller, which has frightened the audience through out 2 hours has completed all formalities and the producers are planning to release the movie in the second half of March.
The producer says, " When six youngsters are on a excursion and relishing at a building in a forest, one ugly faced man will appear and starts to chop the hands and legs of them with a saw. Why he is doing so is going to be important in the movie. Earlier, when that man is a happy with his family, because of the police, he losses all his family and will be left alone. From then on, he starts to hate mankind and starts killing all with a saw in his hand. This is the flash back of that man. How he has shown his cruelty on that six members is shown in a very thrilling way. The movie has been made with sophisticated technology in 3D and we are planning to release the movie in many theaters in the second half of March."
However, John Leussenhop is the director of this movie.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice