Thaandavam: Vikram's role inspired by Daniel Kish
Actor Vikram's role in 'Thaandavam' is inspired from Daniel Kish, a blind American expert in human echolocation.
Actor Vikram's role in upcoming Tamil action film 'Thaandavam' is inspired from Daniel Kish, a blind American expert in human echolocation.
Directed by A L Vijay, the film is going to be released in about 900 screens on September 28 worldwide.
"One part of the character played by Vikram is inspired from real life, but not the entire plot. The story of the film was developed and for the blind character's behaviour, Daniel became the inspiration," Dhananjayan of UTV Motion Pictures said.
Vikram underwent special sessions with Daniel Kish while preparing for his role. Human echolocation is a technique of detecting objects, their position and sound by sensing echoes.
In the film, Vikram plays a RAW officer who turns blind. Telugu actor Jagapati Babu has been roped in to play the villian, while Anushka Shetty, Amy Jackson and Lakshmi Rai will be seen in key roles.
G.V. Prakash completing his 25th project by composing music for the movie 'Thaandavam'.
The dubbed Telugu version titled 'Shiva Thaandavam' will be released simultaneously with the Tamil movie 'Thaandavam'.
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties