DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thahir's 'Chappa Kurisu' is having a Tamil remake
The 2011 Malayalam thriller, 'Chaappa Kurishu' also had actors like Vineeth Sreenivasan and Fahad Fazil in key roles.
One of the first movies that started the flow of new generation movies in Malayalam is likely to have a Tamil version soon. Radaan Media owned by Radhika Sharath Kumar has shown a big interest in the movie's remake.
Actor Sarathkumar, who is currently playing a prominent role in 'Chennaiyil Oru Naal', the remake of Malayalam film 'Traffic', is likely to play the lead role in the Tamil version which is expected to on floors, this March.
'Chappakurisu' which was inspired from the Korean movie 'Handphone, was an instant hit and helped in the launch of Fahad Fazil and its director Sameer Thahir to the big league.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan