Thahir's 'Chappa Kurisu' is having a Tamil remake
The 2011 Malayalam thriller, 'Chaappa Kurishu' also had actors like Vineeth Sreenivasan and Fahad Fazil in key roles.
One of the first movies that started the flow of new generation movies in Malayalam is likely to have a Tamil version soon. Radaan Media owned by Radhika Sharath Kumar has shown a big interest in the movie's remake.
Actor Sarathkumar, who is currently playing a prominent role in 'Chennaiyil Oru Naal', the remake of Malayalam film 'Traffic', is likely to play the lead role in the Tamil version which is expected to on floors, this March.
'Chappakurisu' which was inspired from the Korean movie 'Handphone, was an instant hit and helped in the launch of Fahad Fazil and its director Sameer Thahir to the big league.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology