DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thane: Man arrested for allegedly raping his daughter
The accused also threatened his daughter that he would kill her if she revealed anything to anyone.
Thane: A 42-year-old man from Kausa in Mumbra was arrested by the Thane police on Sunday night for allegedly raping his teenage daughter, the police said on Monday. Police sub-inspector Usha Suradkar, who is investigating into the case, said that Abrar Rahim Khan and his wife allegedly quarreled over petty issues frequently.
As a result of frequent quarrels, the housewife went away to one of her relative's house on Saturday. The accused and his three children, including the victim, were at home when his wife was away, the complaint stated.
The accused allegedly raped his 13-year-old daughter throughout Saturday and Sunday, the police said, threatening the hapless girl that he would kill her if she revealed anything to anyone.
Based on the complaint by the victim's mother, the police arrested the accused and charged him under Sections 376 and 406 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). The victim has been sent for medical examination, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics