DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thane man arrested for forcing abortions on wife
However, the police have not booked him on charges of forcing his wife to abort.
Thane: At a time when the entire country is talking about female foeticide and ill effects of abortion is a case where a lady had to undergo abortion not once or twice, but three times.
Kapurbawdi police station inspector Ashok Khandare said that her accused husband has been booked under Sections 376, 313 and 420 of the Indian Penal Code.
He said that it was in June 2007 that the accused Hiren Arvind Kumar, 28, married the lady. The wife alleged in her complaint, that her husband forced her to abort one foetus after the other, against her wish.
The police have registered a case against the husband and arrested him. However, the police have not booked him on charges of forcing his wife to abort.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?