Thane man arrested for forcing abortions on wife
However, the police have not booked him on charges of forcing his wife to abort.
Thane: At a time when the entire country is talking about female foeticide and ill effects of abortion is a case where a lady had to undergo abortion not once or twice, but three times.
Kapurbawdi police station inspector Ashok Khandare said that her accused husband has been booked under Sections 376, 313 and 420 of the Indian Penal Code.
He said that it was in June 2007 that the accused Hiren Arvind Kumar, 28, married the lady. The wife alleged in her complaint, that her husband forced her to abort one foetus after the other, against her wish.
The police have registered a case against the husband and arrested him. However, the police have not booked him on charges of forcing his wife to abort.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology