Thane building collapse: Woman rescued alive
The woman, who was taken to a hospital after she was pulled out, was awake and talking to her rescuers.
Thane: A woman, stuck under the debris of the illegal building in Thane that collapsed on Thursday evening, was rescued alive after 24 hours. The woman was talking to her rescuers after she was pulled out of the debris.
She was taken to Thane Civil Hospital in an ambulance after her rescue. However, many children are still buried under the debris.
Fifty eight people have reportedly died and over 60 have been injured in Maharashtra's worst building collapse in a decade, after a seven-storied under-construction illegal building collapsed in Thane.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India