Thane building collapse: Woman rescued alive
The woman, who was taken to a hospital after she was pulled out, was awake and talking to her rescuers.
Thane: A woman, stuck under the debris of the illegal building in Thane that collapsed on Thursday evening, was rescued alive after 24 hours. The woman was talking to her rescuers after she was pulled out of the debris.
She was taken to Thane Civil Hospital in an ambulance after her rescue. However, many children are still buried under the debris.
Fifty eight people have reportedly died and over 60 have been injured in Maharashtra's worst building collapse in a decade, after a seven-storied under-construction illegal building collapsed in Thane.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits