DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thank you speech at award events hassles Anushka
Anushka Sharma, who recently won an award for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', says delivering a thank you speech is a hassle.
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma, who recently won an award for her performance in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', says delivering a thank you speech on the stage is a hassle for her.
She won the best actor (female) for comedy/romance trophy at the recent Stardust awards here.
"Whenever I get an award, I don't understand what to say while receiving it on the stage. I have nothing to say. Sometimes, only because I get so hassled because of the speech, I say 'don't give me awards'," the 24-year-old said here in an interview.
However, Anushka admits awards make her parents happy.
"The first time that I won an award, I felt very nice. My parents were very happy. So I feel good winning these awards because it gives so much happiness to my parents," she said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users