Thank you speech at award events hassles Anushka
Anushka Sharma, who recently won an award for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', says delivering a thank you speech is a hassle.
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma, who recently won an award for her performance in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', says delivering a thank you speech on the stage is a hassle for her.
She won the best actor (female) for comedy/romance trophy at the recent Stardust awards here.
"Whenever I get an award, I don't understand what to say while receiving it on the stage. I have nothing to say. Sometimes, only because I get so hassled because of the speech, I say 'don't give me awards'," the 24-year-old said here in an interview.
However, Anushka admits awards make her parents happy.
"The first time that I won an award, I felt very nice. My parents were very happy. So I feel good winning these awards because it gives so much happiness to my parents," she said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right