The 12 outstanding films promos that are teasing us right now
The art of making a promotional video has become more important due to the changing dynamics of film business.
New Delhi: Trailers are understood to be the showcase window of films. Nowadays, separate editors are hired to cut the trailer so that it can convey the gist of the film to the viewer in a short duration.
The art of making a trailer or a promotional video has become more important due to the changing dynamics of film business.
There are 4-5 films releasing every week which makes it difficult for the producers to make their film stand out in the crowd. Plus, the makers are relying more on first three days than a fortnight or a month to recover their money.
We have been witnessing this trend since 3-4 years that's why the makers are trying to tickle the correct cord of the potential viewer through the trailers.
Therefore, we have decided to compile a list of films that have really engrossing trailers.
These are the films which made it to our list:
Iron Man 3
Shootout At Wadala
Yamla Pagla Deewana 2
The Reluctant Fundamentalist
The Great Gatsby
Star Trek Into Darkness
Thor: The Dark World
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion