DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
The 13 Arvind Kejriwal jokes on Twitter you absolutely shouldn't miss today
Kejriwal refused to occupy the new house. But not before these Twitter users got in a potshot or two at his expense
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal was prepared to move into a five-bedroom duplex flat in central Delhi before he was attacked by the Opposition for going back on his promise to end the VIP culture in Delhi. Kejriwal was allotted two five-bedroom duplex flats on Bhagwan Das Road, one of which was to be used as his office. Kejriwal soon backtracked and refused to occupy the new house. But not before these Twitter users got in a potshot or two at his expense. These 13 jokes will crack you up.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs