'The Attacks of 26/11' has changed me: RGV
Ram Gopal Varma admits the film has changed the way he looks at people now.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has finished shooting for his movie 'The Attacks of 26/11', and says the film, based on the Mumbai terror strike, has changed him as a person. "Just took the last shot of the massacre at CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) station and with this, the film is completely done. Kasab and his fellow terrorist Ismail had killed nearly 65 people at the CST station and injured hundreds more," Varma tweeted.
Varma admits the film has changed the way he looks at people now.
"If the reel horror was looking so gruesome while I was shooting, I can't even begin to imagine how gruesome the real horror was," he wrote.
"The 26/11 film has changed me as a person in terms of my changed understanding of both human nobilities and also their evils," he posted.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua