DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'The Attacks of 26/11' has changed me: RGV
Ram Gopal Varma admits the film has changed the way he looks at people now.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has finished shooting for his movie 'The Attacks of 26/11', and says the film, based on the Mumbai terror strike, has changed him as a person. "Just took the last shot of the massacre at CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) station and with this, the film is completely done. Kasab and his fellow terrorist Ismail had killed nearly 65 people at the CST station and injured hundreds more," Varma tweeted.
Varma admits the film has changed the way he looks at people now.
"If the reel horror was looking so gruesome while I was shooting, I can't even begin to imagine how gruesome the real horror was," he wrote.
"The 26/11 film has changed me as a person in terms of my changed understanding of both human nobilities and also their evils," he posted.
Recommended For You
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong