'The attacks of 26/11' to be released on March 1
The film stars actor Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar as Rakesh Maria.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma's '26/11', based on the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, will hit the theatres on March 1. The film stars actor Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar as Rakesh Maria, Joint Commissioner of Police.
"Finally done with the final mix of 'The attacks of 26/11' meaning all my work is over... This film is an experience I will cherish for my life. The attacks of 26/11' will be releasing on March 1st," Varma tweeted.
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Uran Terror Alert: Police Release Sketches of 2 Suspects
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar