'The attacks of 26/11' to be released on March 1
The film stars actor Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar as Rakesh Maria.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma's '26/11', based on the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, will hit the theatres on March 1. The film stars actor Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar as Rakesh Maria, Joint Commissioner of Police.
"Finally done with the final mix of 'The attacks of 26/11' meaning all my work is over... This film is an experience I will cherish for my life. The attacks of 26/11' will be releasing on March 1st," Varma tweeted.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology