DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
The Big Bang Theory: Hawking to do a cameo
The famous physicist will make a guest appearance in the US sitcom.
London: Physicist Stephen Hawking has signed up to make a cameo appearance in US sitcom 'The Big Bang Theory', reports contactmusic.com.
"When people would ask us who a 'dream guest star' for the show would be, we would always joke and say Stephen Hawking - knowing that it was a long shot of astronomical proportions.
"In fact, we're not exactly sure how we got him. It's the kind of mystery that could only be understood by, say, a Stephen Hawking," said show's producer Bill Prady.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan