The Big Bang Theory: Hawking to do a cameo
The famous physicist will make a guest appearance in the US sitcom.
London: Physicist Stephen Hawking has signed up to make a cameo appearance in US sitcom 'The Big Bang Theory', reports contactmusic.com.
"When people would ask us who a 'dream guest star' for the show would be, we would always joke and say Stephen Hawking - knowing that it was a long shot of astronomical proportions.
"In fact, we're not exactly sure how we got him. It's the kind of mystery that could only be understood by, say, a Stephen Hawking," said show's producer Bill Prady.
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Diwali: Festival of Lights
- UP Police to Celebrate Diwali at Old Age Homes, Orphanages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set