The Butler: Oprah Winfrey fights with director over stripping scene
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in the film.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey reveals she battled with director Lee Daniels over a steamy scene in his upcoming movie 'The Butler', after he suggested her to strip off.
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in her scene with actor Terrence Howard in the film, reports contactmusic.com.
Winfrey said: "If Lee Daniels had his way I would have been sitting there in my b*a and p*****s on the couch and you know we had a lot of arguments about that because I was saying, 'You know, in the 1960s she just wouldn't be sitting there like that, she just wouldn't be sitting there in the middle of the day in her underwear.'"
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017