The Butler: Oprah Winfrey fights with director over stripping scene
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in the film.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey reveals she battled with director Lee Daniels over a steamy scene in his upcoming movie 'The Butler', after he suggested her to strip off.
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in her scene with actor Terrence Howard in the film, reports contactmusic.com.
Winfrey said: "If Lee Daniels had his way I would have been sitting there in my b*a and p*****s on the couch and you know we had a lot of arguments about that because I was saying, 'You know, in the 1960s she just wouldn't be sitting there like that, she just wouldn't be sitting there in the middle of the day in her underwear.'"
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body
- Shivaay Movie Review: Live
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- We All Felt Golmaal 2 Was a Crap Film: Ajay Devgn