The Butler: Oprah Winfrey fights with director over stripping scene
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in the film.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey reveals she battled with director Lee Daniels over a steamy scene in his upcoming movie 'The Butler', after he suggested her to strip off.
The 59-year-old says had gone with the filmmaker's decision, she would have been a lot less covered in her scene with actor Terrence Howard in the film, reports contactmusic.com.
Winfrey said: "If Lee Daniels had his way I would have been sitting there in my b*a and p*****s on the couch and you know we had a lot of arguments about that because I was saying, 'You know, in the 1960s she just wouldn't be sitting there like that, she just wouldn't be sitting there in the middle of the day in her underwear.'"
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- Injured Benzema may miss Real Madrid's Champions League tie with PSG